Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More Colorado photos

Some more photos from our trip to Colorado.  I absolutely love this state and the beauty of it.  I've always said that I want to live there some day.  Below are some photos of CU's campus... all beautiful.  The buildings all have similar architecture and I would love to see campus buried in snow or in the glory of a sunny summer day.






During last night's practice, Bret and I ventured out to stock up on water and Powerade for the team.  Usually Coach Peery and/or Coach Robinson take on this task, but with a long flight and limited time, we decided to go and give them a break.  You'd never think how much liquids it takes to keep 13 basketball players and six staff members hydrated!  We pretty much cleared them out of Powerade (80 bottles).  Just think what it takes for a road trip that is longer than two days and includes more than one game!

 
 My cart was full of water - five cases to be exact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment