Monday, December 13, 2010

Louisville Airport

I love traveling and seeing different airports.  When we got off the plane in Louisville on Friday, one of the first things I noticed was the Louisville Slugger store.  The huge baseball fan I am, I got really excited and knew this was going to be my first stop when we flew out on Sunday.

Of course things were overpriced, but I am very proud of myself for not buying a single thing!  
 

The absolute tiniest baseball mitt I have ever seen.  My first nephew was just born and it took all of my strength to not buy it as it was $30. 

There of course were other things that I wanted to buy, but I also really want to attend the actual Louisville Slugger store and will buy a ton of things there :-)

We must be in Louisville, there were also tons of horse sculptures and artwork everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment