Saturday, December 11, 2010

GAME DAY - UMES @ Evansville - Photos

Gotta love the old-school striped warmups

If you look very closely (and even then I don't think you can) you'll see Bret setting up for his broadcast. He's in the very first lit suite on the top left.

The catwalk to Bret's radio booth

The view of the court from the very very corner of the building, from the catwalk going to the broadcast suite.

The view from Bret's broadcast booth

If you ask any of my family or close friends, they will tell you I have a weird obsession with mascots. (Heck, I've probably even mentioned it here before.) I just happened to mention this and the fact that Ace Purple is sorta creepy looking to Bret and Coach Brown and next thing I know Coach Brown disappears and Ace shows up. Yes, I was a little weirded out, but he was very gracious and nice.

Outside the Evansville locker room

A very gloomy day, a photo from my hotel room. Hopefully tonight's game is the exact opposite of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment