Monday, January 4, 2010

Our Awesome Hotel

In my opinion, we are staying at one of the greatest hotels ever. It may not be super swanky or anything, but it is Oklahoma Sooner themed. I'm not an Oklahoma fan, nor have I ever been or will be, but just the concept behind this hotel is awesome. There's OU stuff EVERYWHERE. I'm a diehard sports fan and stuff like this is just up my alley. I have included just a few pictures....probably showing just 1% of what is in this hotel.

Awesome Christmas tree with all OU, football and basketball ornaments. (And check out the "star" on top....an OU football helmet!)

The lobby of our hotel

The entire state of Oklahoma hates Texas I think.


For those Shorebirds fans out there - Manager Ryan Minor played baseball and basketball for the Sooners in the '90s. The picture above is his baseball jersey and the one below is of him playing basketball


Blake Griffin

Each staircase had a different sports theme (the hotel had a confusing layout, so the themes helped me remember where my room was!)





No comments:

Post a Comment