Saturday, January 23, 2010

ESPNZone

After the game tonight, the coaches decided to take us out for a nicer meal than when we order in and took us to Baltimore's Inner Harbor. I've only been there once before (in September) and loved the area, so I was excited to go. All the players and myself decided to go to the ESPNZone. Whenever there's a Zone in the area...I gotta go! Some of the other coaches/staff went to P.F. Chang's and Hard Rock Cafe.


A look at Pop's fries...
(Pop, would you like some fries with your ketchup?)

I was very impressed with Gil, he didn't want to order off of the kid's menu and proceeded to order BBQ Chicken and Ribs. With all the food he got, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to finish it all. He definitely wiped out 75% of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment