Saturday, January 16, 2010

Another Long Day

Oh man, it's almost 1 a.m. and I pretty much haven't had a good, regular night's sleep since Wednesday. The bus was schedule to leave the Hytche at 4 a.m. this morning, so I never really went to sleep, except for about an hour or two nap until about 2:40. The first picture is my car's clock...the time when I left my apartment to go pick up Bret and Taryn.

This next picture is the obligatory morning shot of the baseball field. Yeah, it was like 3:40 a.m., pitch black. Didn't really see the sun until our flight was ready to take off at 8:10.
We arrived in Jacksonville, Fla. around 10:30 a.m. and were welcomed to sunny skies and beautiful greenery everywhere. Yay for Florida!
After we left the airport we had a 3-hour bus ride ahead of us to get to Tallahassee, home of Florida A&M University. We arrived at the hotel around 2:30 and everyone went to their rooms to crash and take naps before dinner at 6:30, film study at 8/8:15 and then practice at 9.

A picture of the brand, spanking new court for FAMU at the Al Lawson Multipurpose Center and Teaching Gymnasium (I believe there was a Jr. and other random words, in other words, it was a looooooooong name.) I love the colors orange and green, but not quite sure of their use together here.

Sorry for a relatively short post and lack of photos, hopefully tomorrow I can get my act together and take a few more :-) (And bring home a W!)

1 comment: