Friday, August 27, 2010

Photo Day

Today was photo day for the team and of course I forgot to take camera shots until the end! Man, some of those boys were cheesin' hard! Wish I would've gotten some shots of that.

Freshman Louis Bell poses for his first official UMES photos!

Coach Nick Robinson doesn't smile in photos. I feel like all 10 of his head shots looked the same, but according to him there were vast differences. Uh huh, Coach Nick.

Kevin White was definitely the diva of the day... wanting to see his photos immediately after they were taken to make sure they were good and then picking the exact one that will be used this season! I told him he was worse than some of the volleyball girls.

Before photos, we had the team's first meeting of the season. I talked to the guys about safety and rules regarding UMES' Social Media Policy that we developed. It's really important that the guys and our student-athletes in general (and anyone else!) follows the guidelines because social media can be a dangerous (yet extremely helpful and AWESOME!)

Today is also my birthday, which I usually don't highly publicize, however the men's team caught wind of this (I have very good inclinations as to who) and they all sang Happy Birthday to me! It's good to have "family" away from home! Thanks guys! It's a good thing I love them all, otherwise the season would be extremely difficult since I pretty much have to spend 24/7 with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment