Friday, February 5, 2010

Sleeper bus = trouble

Since this road trip takes us to North Carolina, we have a sleeper bus. Immediately when I got on the bus I thought, "uh oh, trouble." Somehow I saw fighting over the couches and who gets to sit where. Surprisingly, nothing really seemed to faze them, they were actually excited to have the couches and try to scrunch into the tiny sleeper beds on the top. Kevin White was the first on the bus and since he's one of the smaller guys... he fight very nicely into the top beds. And then proceeded to hide from all his teammates. It's safe to say that he scared a good 75% of them as they got on the bus. It was actually quite hilarious, I wish I would've had the video camera out.


Like usual, he wanted me to take pictures. I'm pretty sure he loves his pics plastered all over the blog.

A pic I held off on taking was the one of Hillary Haley sleeping under one of the couches. How he fit his large body under there is beyond me, but he was so cute, looked liked a little kid all curled up in a tight spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment