Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bowling

Yesterday we had the opportunity to take on the bowling team for the second year in a row. We did this last year and it was really a great time so I'm glad the coaches arranged this again this year.

Our entire team was talking trash to the ladies all day but since they beat us so badly last year, this year we really believed we could get them. (Maggie's edit: men's basketball had no chance.)

I started out with two strikes, but just know that I lost every game afterward. (I do still believe that I am the best.)

We also got a chance to watch Freddy dance to Michael Jackson's Thriller, which was definitely the treat of the day. I don't want to say exactly what happened, but just know that Freddy ended up on his butt and it was quite hilarious. Sorry, Freddy, we still love you.

--Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment