Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Travel Day

Traveling with these guys will never get old - they are a constant source of entertainment. During one of the bus rides I was in front of one of the guys who was constantly singing with his iPod. Normally this would be annoying, but it was quite funny to hear some of those lyrics.

Miley Cyrus' "Party in the USA" seemed to be a favorite this trip...it was heard at Ball State's arena and apparently a bunch of the guys in the tunnel/locker room were dancing to it. I love this song and can't believe I missed it! I've asked them to recreate it...to no avail. A certain player, who will remain nameless, then had it on his iPod on the bus this morning...and then again in the airport and proceeded to dance to it. Granted, it was only ONE player and not a bunch, but I loved it.


One of these times I'm gonna bust out the camera and catch them on it. Although, I'm pretty sure they would hate me after that. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment